Tuesday, May 22, 2007

churmuri


Oh! It was really a hot afternoon .. I badly needed something to munch .. I remembered having some puffed rice at home .. So I ended in doing Churmuri .Good for summer , it has cucumber,carrots .. .My mom often do this ..








Ingredents

Puffed rice 2 cups
1 carrot scrapped
1/2 cucumber finely chopped
raw mango (as needed) chopped
sprouts (any sprouts like green gram, channadhal) 4 spoons
1/2 onion finely chopped (optional)
Thin sev which is called as omapudi in tamil(optional)
ground nut 1 spoon
chat masala 1/4 spoon

Mehod :

Mix all the above ingredients well. Garnish it with coriander

njoy ur evening snack ..with tea or coffee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Srithi,

Your recipes are really good. Looks tasty and healthy. Keep up the good work.

Cheers
Subha

Mahimaa's kitchen said...

HI, came here by aishvarya's recommendation. your recipes look great.. they are just like my kind of recipes.. will keep checking your blog often.